Terms & Conditions
1. Down payment required before confirmation of the booking. Please refer to each properties individual Terms and Conditions for timescale and amounts when booking.
2. Full payment within 6 weeks of the commencement of the let including a refundable security deposit.
3. Payment types accepted are: bank transfer (any fees applicable for paying by international transfer being met by the payer), bankers draft: sterling cheque: or by credit/debit card via our website online booking or over the phone or via email.
4. If you have to cancel, please advise us immediately. All deposits and payments are non-refundable and travel insurance will cover most cancellations, however if we are able to re-let the property for the dates you have booked, we will return the cost of your holiday minus an administrative charge of £50. Please treat our staff with courtesy and respect at all times.
We do strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance against cancellation and we have the following suggestions
- ‘Booking Protect ‘ which can be taken out at time of booking when you book online with Short Stay Homes which has the following cover for Coronavirus https://bookingprotect.com/coronavirus-guidance/
- ‘Guest First’ https://www.guestfirst.co.uk?cid=27129 Tel: 0345 90 80 101 quoting reference SSH2 alternatively please use the following link for a quote https://secure.guestfirst.co.uk?cid=27129
- ‘Cedar Tree Insurance’ on 0203 137 7922 who provide some cover https://www.cedartreeinsurance.com/coronavirus_cover.php
5. In the unlikely event of your accommodation being unavailable for reasons beyond our control, every effort will be made to provide alternative similar accommodation that we own or alternative dates. No further liability will be accepted.
6. Please check your booking invoice for check in times. Departure must be by the specified check out time on the last day of the holiday so the accommodation can be prepared for the next guest. You will be advised of access arrangements upon receipt of the final payment. Sometimes check in and check out times can be flexible so please ask.
7. We will not be liable to any person staying at the accommodation or any person visiting for any personal injury, fatal or non-fatal, neither shall we be liable for any injury, loss or damage to any property including motor vehicles, personal effects or luggage however caused or sustained. Nothing in this disclaimer shall limit the common law rights of individuals.
8. We reserve the right to charge for breakages, damage, late check out and additional cleaning. If a key is lost or not returned then we will charge to have the locks changed because of the security issue.
9. We will require an additional security deposit payable in advance to safeguard against damages and it will be at our sole discretion to determine the correct level of deduction for the items listed in ’8’. The damage deposit will be repaid within 14 days (unless deductions are applicable) via a bank transfer (any fees applicable for refunding by international transfer being met by the payee) or sent by sterling cheque or a refund to credit/debit card.
10. Whilst we make every endeavour to ensure the accommodation is well presented, if you find any issue that you are not satisfied with, please contact us (contact details on information sheet and your invoice) within 24 hours of check in to give us the opportunity to resolve the issue.
11. Contact details for Short Stay Homes are by post to Mr A D Sweeney at 5 Lakeside, Headlands Business Park, Salisbury Road, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 3PB Email: [email protected], Tel: 01425 517311 South Farm is owned by Short Stay Homes and the contact details are: South Farm, Blackborough, Nr.Cullompton, Devon EX15 2JE [email protected] Tel: 01823 681078
All information and statements are made in good faith and we cannot guarantee or be responsible for it’s accuracy. All information is correct at time of going to press.