Criddlestyle Cottage, Fordingbridge – 5 bedroom, New Forest – Sleeps up to 10
SHORT STAY HOMES OWN THIS PROPERTY SO YOU WILL NOT PAY A BOOKING FEE ON THIS WEBSITE, BEST RATE GUARANTEED.
Criddlestyle Cottage is within the New Forest National Park but only 1 mile from the pretty riverside town of Fordingbridge. Within walking distance are all the extensive facilities of Sandy Balls New Forest Holiday Village. Woodlands, walks, fishing on the Hampshire Avon, leisure centre, shops and restaurants. There are also many golf courses within close proximity.
The cottage can accommodate up to 10 people in 5 bedrooms. The kitchen is fully fitted with an electric hob & double oven, microwave, full height fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
The 5 bedrooms are on one level within the cottage. Bedroom 1 has a king-size double bed and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has a double bed; bedroom three has adult sized bunk beds and bedroom four has a double bed and en-suite shower room. The fifth bedroom has twin beds and an en-suite shower room.
A wonderful Welcome pack is provided including a bottle of Prosecco, New Forest Spring Water locally produced Tutti Fruity Jam, Biscuits, Milk, Tea & Coffee*. Also a discount Go New Forest card to be used locally which can provide discounts when used with participating businesses.
* Contents may vary.
For larger groups why not combine our Mews Hill or Riverside Lodge properties located within the same private location. Up to 25 guests can be accommodated and we give a 5% discount for multiple bookings. You can also include the Riverside Lodge Glamping Pod that sleeps 2; the Mews Hill Glamping Pod that sleeps 2 and/or Jessica our VW camper van that sleeps 2 + 2 increasing the capacity to 33.
Additional facilities available
- You can hire a permanent 4 – 6 person hot tub for £325 for a weekend or £400 for a week.
- An adjoining 2-acre paddock and stables for two horses are available on a DIY basis if you wish to bring your own horse at £100 per horse per week. The paddock adjoins a bridleway which gives access to the National Park.
- 80 yards of exclusive private fishing on the Hampshire Avon only a few hundred yards from the house. There are 4 good swims suitable for specimen coarse fishing. £75 pp PW. Please note that day tickets can be obtained for the immediately adjoining Sandy Balls 1/2 mile stretch of the river for £10 per day pp.
- We can offer extra accommodation in our VW Camper van “Jessica” it can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 small children. Click here for more information.
- EV Charging 1 charger available. Terms and Conditions Apply
Check out our Activity and Discount pages for more information on discounts we have negotiated with local businesses when booking with Short Stay Homes and Activities to do in the area. Also the Extra Facilites we have to offer and our Event Page.
King size bedroom (with possible en-suite) with Sky TV
Electric Double Oven, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer Machine; Separate Dryer; Microwave; Fridge; Freezer; Electric Hob; Breakfast Bar.
|Lounge & Dining||
Character room with split level L shaped lounge / diner with high ceilings with exposed beams creating a spacious and comfortable area to relax in. Exposed Wood Burner adds to the ‘country cottage’ feel and provides a lovely feature for wintry weekends at the cottage. Enjoy a 50″ flat screen TV with sky TV and DVD player. Large comfortable corner leather sofa and additional leather sofa complete the room. Dining area with comfortable seating for 10 guests around a solid wood rectangle dining table. Double doors give access to the rear garden. We have recently upgraded the lounge & diner with new carpet, wood flooring in the dining area, and redecoration.
Bathroom 1 (can be en-suite) with Jacuzzi bath with hand shower over, basin, heated towels rail & wc.
|Garden||The Cottage has its own self contained garden and there is parking for up to four cars, seating for 10 people with 2 tables and 2 parasols, barbecue and fire pit. Shed, picnic bench, children's play frame, trampoline and hot tub.|