Holiday Cottages With Hot Tubs
There’s nothing more relaxing after a hard day’s walking or sightseeing than sinking into a gently bubbling hot tub. Lay back and relax whilst your muscles are being gently massaged by the warm water. Hot tubs are becoming increasingly popular and a welcomed extra whilst staying in a holiday cottage.
Hot tubs really do provide the ‘icing on the cake’ feel in terms of indulgence and relaxation. They are popular with couples on a romantic break and groups of family & friends for the added ‘wow’ factor whilst socialising. Therefore, there is nothing better than sitting back in the hot tub watching the sun set.
Whatever the weather, come rain or shine, snow and ice, a hot tub really does provide that extra special luxury feel to ensure your holiday is relaxing and memorable, whatever time of year.
However, here are some points to remember when using hot tubs
- Avoid staying in the hot tub for more than 10 minutes at one time. Have a clock visible nearby to keep track of time.
- Babies and Children under 12 should not use the hot tub.
- If you have certain health conditions, such as high blood pressure or heart condition, it is advisable to consult your doctor first before using the hot tub.
- Avoid using the hot tub if you have eaten or consumed alcohol within 1.5hrs
- Try to avoid submerging yourself under the water.
Hot water bathing has been a method of improving general health for centuries now. However not many people realise that a hot tub might help with…
- Reducing blood sugar levels
- Relieving anxiety and stress
- Pain relief
- Improving mental well-being
- Promoting a good nights sleep
At Short Stay Homes we offer inflatable hot tubs for hire at our Criddlestyle Cottage in the New Forest, 2-4 from £235 and 4-6 from £260 and multiples thereof. These will be set up and ready for you on your arrival. These are proven to be a welcomed extra for your stay. Forest Drove Cottage, Riverside Lodge and the Riverside Lodge with Glamping Pod Mews Hill and Beck Cottage all have a permanent hot tubs that can be hired out during your stay.
Our Devon homes Blackdown Views and the Farm House at South Farm have a permanent hot tub on site and if you stay at any of the other cottages at South Farm holiday cottages and fisheries there is a sauna and spa including hot tub that is available to hire.
Please enquire on [email protected] or ring us on 01425 517311