Holiday Cottages With Hot Tubs
There’s nothing more relaxing after a hard day’s walking or sightseeing than sinking into a gently bubbling, warm hot tub. Lay back and relax whilst your muscles are being gently massaged by the warm water. Hot tubs are becoming increasingly popular and a welcomed extra whilst staying in a holiday cottage.
Hot tubs really do provide the ‘icing on the cake’ feel in terms of indulgence and relaxation. They are popular with couples on a romantic break and groups of family & friends for the added ‘wow’ factor whilst socialising. Therefore, there is nothing better than sitting back in the hot tub watching the sun set.
Whatever the weather, come rain or shine, snow and ice, a hot tub really does provide that extra special luxury feel to ensure your holiday is a relaxing and memorable one whatever time of the year.
However, here are some points to remember when using hot tubs
- Avoid staying in the hot tub for more than 10 minutes at one time. Have a clock visible nearby to keep track of time.
- Babies and Children under 12 should not use the hot tub.
- If you have certain health conditions, such as high blood pressure or heart condition then it is advisable to consult your doctor first before using the hot tub.
- Avoid using the hot tub if you have eaten or consumed alcohol within 1.5hrs
- Try to avoid submerging yourself under the water.
Hot water bathing has been a method of improving general health for centuries now. However not many people realise that a hot tub might help with…
- Reducing blood sugar levels
- Relieving anxiety and stress
- Pain relief
- Improving mental well-being
- Promoting a good nights sleep
At Short Stay Homes we offer inflatable hot tubs for hire at our New Forest homes, we can offer 2-4 from £150 and 4-6 from £175 and multiples thereof. These will be set up and ready for you on your arrival. These are proven to be a welcomed extra for your stay.
Please enquire on email@example.com or ring us on 01425 517311
PLEASE NOTE AT THE CURRENT TIME NO HOT TUB BOOKINGS CAN BE TAKEN