Riverside Lodge, New Forest – 2 bedrooms Sleeps 4
SHORT STAY HOMES OWN THIS PROPERTY SO YOU WILL NOT PAY A BOOKING FEE ON THIS WEBSITE, BEST RATE GUARANTEED.
2 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms, Open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with bi-fold doors open to a verandah. Cedar clad lodge on the banks of the Hampshire Avon.
We are so proud to be awarded a Gold award for our stunning Riverside Lodge from The Beautiful South for Self Cateriung Accoimmodation of the Year 2020 – 2021. Thank you.
A simply stunning and unique location, looking down the Hampshire Avon, one of the most beautiful and best coarse fishing rivers in the UK. The cedar-clad Riverside Lodge literally sits on a small lake in an elevated location within yards of the river. Stunning sunsets across the river to the water meadows and with an ancient woodland to the rear. Open plan living area and secluded location, free fishing on the lake and one swim on the river, additional fishing available along with a further stretch of the river at additional cost.
Welcome pack provided including a bottle of Prosecco, New Forest Spring Water locally produced Tutti Fruity Jam, Biscotti Biscuits, Eggs, Milk, Tea & Coffee. Also a discount Go New Forest card to be used locally which can provide discounts when used with participating businesses
For large r groups why not combine our Mews Hill or Criddlestyle Cottage properties located within the same private location. Up to 25 guests can be accommodated and we give a 5% discount for multiple bookings.
Additional facilities available
- Hot tub suitable for 5 – 6 persons is available to hire from £250 for the weekend and £275 for the week.
- An adjoining 2-acre paddock and stables for two horses are available on a DIY basis if you wish to bring your own horse at £100 per horse per week. The paddock adjoins a bridleway which gives access to the National Park.
- 80 yards of exclusive private fishing on the Hampshire Avon only a few hundred yards from the house. There are 4 good swims suitable for specimen coarse fishing. £75 pp PW or £35 pp for a weekend. Please note that day tickets can be obtained for the immediately adjoining Sandy Balls 1/2 mile stretch of the river for £10 per day pp.
- Additional accommodation in our new glamping pod that sleeps 2, with easy access to the Lodge and it’s facilities and can only be let with the Lodge at 25% of the Lodge rate. Check out our page here.
- You can hire our state of the art electric mountain bike, Trek Powerfly LT4 plus with a 50 mile range on each charge. £125 for the week-end or mid-week and £175 for a 7 night break (£250 security deposit required)
Either add to cart when booking or enquire for availability or more information. For other great extras including afternoon tea delivered to your door check out our Extra Facilities
Check out our Activity and Discount pages for more information on discounts we have negotiated with local businesses when booking with Short Stay Homes and Activities to do in the area. Also Check out our Event Page.
Bedroom 1 super-king (or two singles)
Fully equipped including dish washer, fridge,freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, hob, oven.
|Lounge & Dining||
Wood burner in lounge / diner / kitchen area. Bi-fold doors onto a large verandah on the lake and overlooking the river. Wooden floors with underfloor heating and high ceilings.
Bathroom 1 with bath and shower overhead
|Garden||Picnic table, barbecue, seating log store, plus a garden shed for fishing tackle storage and for bikes|