E V CHARGING WITH SHORT STAY HOMES
Short Stay Homes are delighted to announce the provision of E V Charging points at selected properties in our Salisbury, Dorset and New Forest Holiday homes.
- Creating a convenient option for guests to charge their cars
- Doing our bit to tackle climate change
- Great for our Rural Locations
Charging points available are at the following properties
- Beck Cottage 1 charger
- New Forest Cottages – 2 chargers 1 for each property
Mews Hill – 1 charger
Criddlestyle Cottage – 1 charger
- Forest Drove Cottage – 1 charger
- Arniss – 1 charger shared between each property
- Galtons Cottage – 1 charger
- Osmund House – 1 charger.
- The Quays – 1 charger shared between each property
So how it works is very simple, each of our charging points has a QR code that you scan with your phone to access the Monta App, you are requested to set up the App on your phone and can then charge and pay through the App. The charge is set between 57 pence pkw and 77 pence pkw dependent on the utility charges of that particular property. It takes from 7 to 10 hours to fully charge the vehicle at 7.4 kw.
You can rest assured that you are able to bring your electric vehicle and be able to charge it at one of the properties listed above without having to search out for charging points along the way or in the area. Please let us know in advance that you would like to take advantage of this extra facility.