Advantages of booking with Short Stay Homes
Great welcome hamper and some freshly cut flowers.
Guests arriving at our New Forest and Christchurch properties receive a lovely welcome hamper which includes locally produced New Forest produce including:
- Bottle of Prosecco wine
- New Forest Spring Water
- Locally sourced Fudge
- Locally sourced Honey
- 1/2 dozen locally sourced eggs
- Shortbread biscuits
- A bouquet of flowers, (locally sourced for our New Forest properties)
- A canvas Short Stay Homes tote bag
- A greetings card to send ‘Wish you were heres’
- A New Forest loyalty discount card discount at various local restaurants, attractions and activities
- Discounts at various local restaurants, attractions and activities
Making the difference
In addition, in the fully equipped kitchens, there will be tea, coffee and sugar and a pint of milk in the fridge. There are also tea towels and oven gloves. Under the kitchen sink, there will be dishwasher tablets, washing powder and washing up liquid. On every sink, there will be a soap dispenser, and in every bathroom, there will be a freshly cleaned bath mat and toilet rolls. In every bedroom, they will be professionally cleaned bed linen and duvet covers and towels. In every main property, there is a guest’s safe. In every lounge, there will be a wood burner with a free basket of logs, kindling and fire lighters.
All of the above (with a value in excess of £100) is included at no additional cost.
1) Once you have stayed at one of our properties you are entitled to a 5% discount when you stay again at any of our properties and a 10% discount if you make the booking whilst you are staying. (NB these discounts are only available at non-discounted prices). We continue to modernise and improve our portfolio of holiday homes and have recently added a new property ‘Riverview’ in Wimborne, Dorset. Having different locations means our guests can enjoy staying at our various holiday homes with the same high standards they’ve come to expect.
2) We employ a full-time manager, Richard to help and assist both before and during your stay.
3) We employ a full-time maintenance manager, Colin to quickly deal with any problems you may have with the property. We would hope that this would not be necessary as all our properties are maintained to a very high standard (4 and 5 stars) but occasionally a maintenance issue may occur that requires attention during your stay.
4) We employ an extensive team of housekeepers to ensure all our properties are presented immaculately upon your arrival.
5) We employ a number of gardeners to keep the gardens looking attractive and colourful.
6) We have a website, with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook feed plus a Facebook page for each property so that you can see on a regular basis what is happening at the properties and enables you to make your own comments and add your own photos. We also have Facebook pages for fishing, golf and riding.
7) All properties have access to either Sky, Virgin Media, with Quay House having the full Movie and Sports package.
8) Quay House guests enjoy a 5-Star Gold rating experience including Egyptian cotton bedding, bathrobes & spa slippers.
9) We have our own exclusive use of the River Avon including 5 swims.
10) Guests booking our Fordingbridge holiday homes have access through to Sandy Balls holiday resort, open to non-residents, guests can enjoy the indoor pool, spa, restaurant, bike hire, bar, amusements.
11) New for 2017/2018 we have available a beach hut on Bournemouth beach promenade between now and the end of March 18′ for our guests to enjoy and Sandbanks in Poole from Oct 18′ – March 19′. T”s & C’s apply.
Find us on social media