Advantages of booking with Short Stay Homes
Guests arriving at our New Forest and Christchurch properties receive a lovely welcome hamper which includes locally produced New Forest produce including:
- Bottle of Prosecco wine
- New Forest Spring Water
- Locally sourced Fudge
- Locally sourced Tutti Fruity Jam
- 1/2 dozen locally sourced eggs
- Biscotti biscuits
- A bouquet of flowers, (locally sourced for our New Forest properties)
- A canvas Short Stay Homes tote bag
- A greetings card to send ‘Wish you were heres’
- A New Forest loyalty discount card discount at various local restaurants, attractions and activities. See more at https://card.gonewforest.com/
- Discounts at various local restaurants, attractions and activities
Making the difference
In addition, in the fully equipped kitchens, there will be tea, coffee and sugar and a pint of milk in the fridge. There are also tea towels and oven gloves. Under the kitchen sink, there will be dishwasher tablets, washing powder and washing up liquid. On every sink, there will be a soap dispenser, and in every bathroom, there will be a freshly cleaned bath mat and toilet rolls. In every bedroom, they will be professionally cleaned bed linen and duvet covers and towels. In every main property, there is a guest’s safe. In every lounge, there will be a wood burner with a free basket of logs, kindling and fire lighters.
All of the above (with a value in excess of £100) is included at no additional cost.
1) Once you have stayed at one of our properties you are entitled to a 5% discount when you stay again at any of our properties and a 10% discount if you make the booking whilst you are staying. (NB these discounts are only available at non-discounted prices). We continue to modernise and improve our portfolio of holiday homes and have recently added a newly built Eco house, Blackdown Views in Devon. Having different locations means our guests can enjoy staying at our various holiday homes with the same high standards they’ve come to expect.
2) We employ a full-time manager,Caroline to help and assist both before and during your stay.
3) We employ a full-time maintenance manager, Colin to quickly deal with any problems you may have with the property. We would hope that this would not be necessary as all our properties are maintained to a very high standard (4 and 5 stars) but occasionally a maintenance issue may occur that requires attention during your stay.
5) We employ a number of gardeners to keep the gardens looking attractive and colourful.
6) We have a website, with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook feed plus a Facebook page for each property so that you can see on a regular basis what is happening at the properties and enables you to make your own comments and add your own photos. We also have Facebook pages for fishing, golf and riding.
7) All properties have access to either Sky, Virgin Media, with Quay House having the full Movie and Sports package.
8) Quay House guests enjoy a 5-Star Gold rating experience including Egyptian cotton bedding.
9) We have our own exclusive use of the River Avon including 5 swims.
10) Guests booking our Fordingbridge holiday homes have access through to Sandy Balls holiday resort, open to non-residents, guests can enjoy the indoor pool, spa, restaurant, bike hire, bar, amusements.
11) Hot Tub Hire can be arranged from £100, we can offer 2-4 person tubs to 6-8 person tubs. They will be set up ready for your arrival.
12) You can hire our state of the art electric mountain bike, Trek Powerfly LT4 plus with a 50 mile range on each charge. £125 for a week-end or mid-week break, £175 for a 7 night break (£250 returnable deposit required)
13) Want to keep us with your fitness whilst staying with us? We can arrange for a Concept 2 Rowing Machine to be set up at the property for your arrival. £30 for a short break or week-end, £50 for a 7 night break (£50 Damage deposit required)
14) If you are staying at Mews Hill we have a Sky Trak Golf Simulator we can set up for you. The cost is £100 for a week-end or mid week break and £150 for a 7 night break. (£250 security deposit required)
Find us on social media