Advantages of booking with Short Stay Homes
Guests arriving at our New Forest, Dorset, Salisbury and Christchurch properties receive a lovely welcome hamper*, which includes local New Forest produce including:
- Bottle of Prosecco wine
- New Forest Spring Water
- Locally sourced Fudge
- Locally sourced Tutti Fruity Jam
- Welcome flowers for your enjoyment (locally sourced for our New Forest properties)
- A greetings card to send ‘Wish you were heres’
- A New Forest loyalty discount card for various local restaurants, attractions and activities. See more at https://card.gonewforest.com/
- Discounts at various local restaurants, attractions and activities
* Contents may vary.
Making the difference
In addition, in the fully equipped kitchens, there will be tea, coffee and sugar and a pint of milk in the fridge. There are also tea towels and oven gloves. Under the kitchen sink, there will be dishwasher tablets, washing powder and washing up liquid. On every sink there will be a soap dispenser, and in every bathroom there will be a freshly cleaned bath mat and toilet rolls. In every bedroom, there will be professionally cleaned bed linen, duvet covers and towels. In every main property there is a guest’s safe. There will be a wood burner with a free basket of logs, kindling and fire lighters in the majority of our properties.
All of the above (with a value in excess of £100) is included at no additional cost.
1) Once you have stayed at one of our properties you are entitled to a 5% discount when you stay again at any of our properties and a 10% discount if you make the booking whilst you are staying. (NB these discounts are only available at non-discounted prices). We continue to modernise and improve our portfolio of holiday homes and have recently added the fabulous Osmund House in Salisbury that can sleep 17 + 2 and Arniss Farm that sleeps up to 20 which comprises of Arniss Farmhouse that sleeps 12 and Arniss Lodge that sleeps 6 with an additonal bedroom annexe that sleeps 2. A fairy tale thatched cottage in Dorset that sleeps 14 + 2 Galtons Cottage, a newly built Eco house, Blackdown Views in Devon and Forest Drove Cottage in the New Forest. Having different locations means our guests can enjoy staying at our various holiday homes with the same high standards they’ve come to expect. We continually strive to improve our properties and have added additional accommodation in glamping pods and Shepherds huts, installed permanent hot tubs and children’s play frames.
2) We employ a full-time manager, Caroline and her assistant Pam to help and assist both before and during your stay.
3) We employ a full-time maintenance team, to quickly deal with any problems you may have with the property. We would hope that this would not be necessary as all our properties are maintained to a very high standard (4 and 5 stars) but occasionally a maintenance issue may occur that requires attention during your stay.
4) We employ an extensive team of housekeepers to ensure all our properties are presented immaculately upon your arrival.
5) We employ a number of gardeners headed by our head gardener, Michael, to keep the gardens looking attractive and colourful.
6) We have a website, with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook feed plus a Facebook page for each property so that you can see on a regular basis what is happening at the properties and enables you to make your own comments and add your own photos. We also have Facebook pages for fishing, golf and riding.
7) All properties have access to either Sky or Virgin Media, with Quay House having the full Movie and Sports package.
8) Quay House guests enjoy a 5-Star Gold rating experience including Egyptian cotton bedding.
9) We own exclusive rights for fishing on the River Avon. This includes 5 swims for the use of our guests at Criddlestyle Cottage, Mews Hill and Riverside Lodge (charges apply). Please see holiday cottages with fishing for more information.
10) Guests booking our Fordingbridge holiday homes, Criddlestyle Cottage, Mews Hill, Riverside Lodge, and Arniss Farmhouse and Arniss Lodge have the facility to bring their horses in the adjoining paddocks
11) All our properties now have hot tubs, to make your stay even more enjoyable. You can find more infor mation on our dedicated page Holiday Cottages with Hot Tubs
12) Selected properties now have EV Chargring facilities.
We also have some great extra facilities available. Find out more on our Extra Facilities Page including Hot Tub Hire, VW Camper van, E-mountain bike hire, Concept 2 Rowing Machine, Sky Trak Golf Simulator, wildlife camera, stables, coarse & lake fishing. great if you wanted to book some extra activities for your Hen and Stag Parties
Last but by no means least we accept dogs in all of our properties, so don’t feel that you need to leave your four legged friends behind. We even have a facebook page dedicated to taking dog breaks at our properties.
Find us on social media