Advantages of booking with Short Stay Homes
Guests arriving at our New Forest and Christchurch properties receive a lovely welcome hamper which includes locally produced New Forest produce including:
- Bottle of Prosecco wine
- New Forest Spring Water
- Locally sourced Fudge
- Locally sourced Tutti Fruity Jam
- 1/2 dozen locally sourced eggs (Please we will not be supplying eggs for the time being for safety reasons as they are not wrapped)
- Biscotti biscuits
- A bouquet of flowers, (locally sourced for our New Forest properties)
- A canvas Short Stay Homes tote bag
- A greetings card to send ‘Wish you were heres’
- A New Forest loyalty discount card discount at various local restaurants, attractions and activities. See more at https://card.gonewforest.com/
- Discounts at various local restaurants, attractions and activities
Making the difference
In addition, in the fully equipped kitchens, there will be tea, coffee and sugar and a pint of milk in the fridge. There are also tea towels and oven gloves. Under the kitchen sink, there will be dishwasher tablets, washing powder and washing up liquid. On every sink, there will be a soap dispenser, and in every bathroom, there will be a freshly cleaned bath mat and toilet rolls. In every bedroom, they will be professionally cleaned bed linen and duvet covers and towels. In every main property, there is a guest’s safe. There will be a wood burner with a free basket of logs, kindling and fire lighters in the majority of our properties.
All of the above (with a value in excess of £100) is included at no additional cost.
1) Once you have stayed at one of our properties you are entitled to a 5% discount when you stay again at any of our properties and a 10% discount if you make the booking whilst you are staying. (NB these discounts are only available at non-discounted prices). We continue to modernise and improve our portfolio of holiday homes and have recently added a newly built Eco house, Blackdown Views in Devon and Forest Drove Cottage in the New Forest. Having different locations means our guests can enjoy staying at our various holiday homes with the same high standards they’ve come to expect.
2) We employ a full-time manager, Caroline to help and assist both before and during your stay.
3) We employ a full-time maintenance manager, to quickly deal with any problems you may have with the property. We would hope that this would not be necessary as all our properties are maintained to a very high standard (4 and 5 stars) but occasionally a maintenance issue may occur that requires attention during your stay.
4) We employ an extensive team of housekeepers to ensure all our properties are presented immaculately upon your arrival.
5) We employ a number of gardeners to keep the gardens looking attractive and colourful.
6) We have a website, with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook feed plus a Facebook page for each property so that you can see on a regular basis what is happening at the properties and enables you to make your own comments and add your own photos. We also have Facebook pages for fishing, golf and riding.
7) All properties have access to either Sky, Virgin Media, with Quay House having the full Movie and Sports package.
8) Quay House guests enjoy a 5-Star Gold rating experience including Egyptian cotton bedding.
9) We own exclusive rights for fishing on the River Avon including 5 swims for the use of our guests at Criddlestyle Cottage, Mews Hill and the Riverside Lodge. (charges apply). Please see holiday cottages with fishing
10) Guests booking our Fordingbridge holiday homes, Criddlestyle Cottage, Mews Hill and the Riverside Lodge, have access through to Sandy Balls holiday resort, open to non-residents, guests can enjoy the indoor pool, spa, restaurant, bike hire, bar, amusements.
We also have some great extra facilities available, find out more on our Extra Facilities Page including Hot Tub Hire; VW Camper van; E-mountain bike hire; Concept 2 Rowing Machine; Sky Trak Golf Simulator; wildlife camera; stables; coarse and lake fishing.
And by no means least we accept dogs in all of our properties so don’t feel that you need to leave your four legged friends behind, we even have a facebook page dedicated to taking dog breaks in our properties.
Find us on social media