Bournemouth Christmas Tree Wonderland
15th November 2019 – 02 January 2020
Feel the wonder at Bournemouth’s unique, free festive trail 15 Nov 2019 – 2 Jan 2020.
Experience the magical, mystical and memorable spectacle of over 100 glittering trees and illuminations. Explore the Alpine Market and skate in the enchanting Victorian Lower Gardens. Enjoy live music, entertainment and magical illuminations across the town. As the skies darken, enter a world filled with light as Christmas trees from around the world guide you through an enchanted walkway encountering spectacular features and surprises along the way. From Bournemouth seafront, through the town centre and beyond to the coastal villages, explore a glimmering world of memorable seasonal fun for the whole family.
– 60ft centrepiece walk-through animated Bournemouth Wonderland Tree complete with regular light and audio shows
– Christmas tree trail featuring over 100 trees plus replicas of enchanting trees from six cities around the world
– Outdoor ice rink and the chance to skate under the stars
– Enchanting illuminations including giant teddy bears, gingerbread people and a giant bauble
– The Alpine Market and Alpine Lodge Bar with great atmosphere
– Seasonal music and entertainment
– It’s free with separate charges for SKATE. Attractions can get booked quickly during peak times, so we recommend that you book in advance on the website where possible.
– There are a number of car parks in the town centre.
For more information, please visit https://christmastreewonderland.co.uk/