Short Stay Homes –CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Please note that all our properties are now closed until the end of February 2021 following government guidelines.
However there are exemptions to staying overnight during the lockdown so if you fall into any of these categories then we would be able to accommodate you. Please see exemptions below. Our properties are also available for longer lets where it would be your main residence during this period.
Our office is also closed but if you would like to contact us please email email@example.com and we will endeavour to respond, however during these difficult times we may not be able to respond as quickly as usual. If you have booked a property during this period, in the first instance, we would suggest that you now go back to your travel insurers as you should be able to claim as the property is no longer available. We are also currently offering some alternative dates if you would like to consider a transfer, again contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are allowed to stay overnight away from your home if you:
- are visiting your support bubble
- are unable to return to your main residence
- need accommodation while moving house
- need accommodation to attend a funeral or related commemorative event
- require accommodation for work purposes or to provide voluntary services
- are a child requiring accommodation for school or care
- are homeless, seeking asylum, a vulnerable person seeking refuge, or if escaping harm (including domestic abuse)
- are an elite athlete or their support staff or parent, if the athlete is under 18 and it is necessary to be outside of the home for training or competition
QR codes are in all the properties for Track and Trace purposes, Health Surveys are requested to be completed prior to check in and proof of exemptions for overnight stays.
Friday 28th July 2020
Latest Corona Virus News.
Following the government lockdown on the evening of the 10.05.2020, all our holiday homes were closed until the beginning of July 2020 but we are now open and happy to greet guests.
Our offices will open at the beginning of September but if you would like to contact us please email email@example.com and we will respond but during these difficult and testing times we may not be able to respond as quickly as usual.
If you have booked one of our properties we strongly recommend you take out travel insurance, please read our terms and conditions where we have included links to a couple of travel insurance firms that provide cover. So if you are unable to travel due to the Coronavirus please refer to your travel insurers and we are also currently offering some alternative dates if you would like to consider a transfer and again contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For South Farm enquiries and bookings please email email@example.com or call 01823 681078.